TRADE UNION OF WORKERS OF CONSUMER COOPERATION UKRAINE
01001, Kiev, st. Khreshchatyk, 7/11
Contact phone: 279-22-78
Fax: 279-59-73, 279-75-41
Email address: Profspilkaemail@example.com
Chairman of the Central Committee of the Trade Union
Levitsky Vladimir Pavlovich
Higher education, in 1972 graduated from the Lviv Trade and Economic Institute. He worked as head of the department of organization and technology of trade, head of the planning and economic department of the Kiev regional consumer union, instructor of the Kiev regional committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine, instructor of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine, head of the trade department of the executive committee of the Kiev Regional Council of People’s Deputies, deputy head of the personnel department of educational institutions and wages, deputy chairman of the Ukrkoopspilka Board, chairman of the Central Committee of the Trade Union.
He was elected to the post of Chairman of the Central Committee of the Trade Union on September 10, 2002 with re-election at the IV, V, VI Congresses of the trade union in 2005, 2010, 2015.
Honored Service Worker of Ukraine, Honored Worker of Trade Unions of Ukraine.
Deputy Chairmen of the Central Committee of the Trade Union
Alexey Mitrofanovich Tukalo
Natalya Viktorovna Orlyuk
The trade union as of 01/01/2018 unites 31.08 thousand members, including 21.8 thousand employees of consumer cooperation of Ukraine, of which 66.2% are women, 42.4% are young people under 35 years old. The trade union membership in the system of consumer cooperation of Ukraine covers more than 95.4% of workers.
The structure of the Trade Union has been preserved, but since its creation, the Crimean Republican Organization has left the structure, the number of regional organizations has decreased by 2, district organizations – by 183, primary organizations – by 5100.
The most numerous regional organizations are Vinnytsia, Rovno, Lviv, Poltava, Khmelnitsky, Cherkasy and Zhytomyr.
The supreme body of the Trade Union is the Congress, which convenes once every 5 years.
The governing bodies of the Trade Union are:
Central Committee, in which 66 members of the trade union are elected.
The Presidium of the Central Committee of the Trade Union of 26 people.
The main documents guiding the Trade Union of Consumer Cooperatives of Ukraine in its activities are the Charter of the Trade Union, the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On Trade Unions, Their Rights and Guarantees of Activities”, “On Consumer Cooperation” and others.
The priority tasks of the Trade Union of Consumer Cooperation Workers of Ukraine are:
– representation and protection of labor, socio-economic rights and interests of members of the trade union before the state and employers;
– protection of the rights of members of the Trade Union on the issues of remuneration, full production employment and legal and social protection;
– strengthening trade union solidarity and preserving the structure of the Trade Union in accordance with the requirements of the Charter of the Trade Union and increasing the level of work on the motivation of trade union membership;
– improvement of the organizational and legal process of collective bargaining for the conclusion of Sectoral, regional, district agreements and collective agreements at the production level and the enhancement of their role in the system;
– creating proper and safe working conditions for workers;
– carrying out an active personnel policy through the implementation of the Concept for working with trade union personnel and assets;
– improving the financial support of the statutory activities of the Trade Union;
– Participation in the organization of recreation, cultural and sports leisure, rehabilitation of the workers of the system and their families.
A branch agreement is permanently concluded between the Board of the Ukrkoopsoyuz and the Presidium of the Central Committee of the Trade Union. The basis for its conclusion is the provision of the General Agreement. The purpose of the Sectoral Agreement is to further develop consumer cooperation in Ukraine and increase the level of social and economic protection of workers.
The Charter of the Trade Union is constantly being improved and meets the requirements of the time and the tasks that it solves.
The Central Committee pays considerable attention to complying with statutory requirements and increasing the authority of the Trade Union, its elected employees and trade union activists.
To this end, training, seminars, business games, and exchange of work experience are held with trade union leaders, workers, and trade union activists at all levels.
The trade union of workers of consumer cooperation of Ukraine, as a member organization of the Federation of Trade Unions of Ukraine, actively participates in its activities and events held by the FPU.